Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to book your camping holiday on Bolsena Lake or get more information about our structure?
You can write to us or, during the season, you call us on the following number: we will reply as soon as possible.
Our camping Interazionale Il Lago is waiting for you!
- Across the Autostrada del Sole (A1) to the Orvieto tollbooth exit and then the Umbro Casentinese to Bolsena.
- For those coming from Rome, you can also exit at the Orte toll booth, take the highway to Viterbo and from here continue to Bolsena. The Via Cassia is an excellent panoramic alternative.
- Get off at Orvieto station and take the bus: Orvieto-Bolsena.
- Again from Rome you can take the Roma – Nord train, Get off at Viterbo and continue by bus to Bolsena.
On the bus:
- From Rome by COTRAL buses direct to Bolsena. From Siena with the SIRA bus direct to Acquapendente – Bolsena – Viterbo.